The second coming of original Mammoth, Mammoth Man orange features same 26'' wheel/18'' frame, but overall bike details are little more expanded and then some. Forward pedaling combined with ideal crank set configuration give you smoothest and easiest ride you could ask for. This is ideal bike for taller guys, but with couple minor adjustments to seat post and handlebars, it'll work just as well for those of us who are little more vertically challenged. No matter your height though, chances are you will have nice, comfortable ride in relaxed and open seating position. The thicker top tube, fenders and offsetting cool gray rims with white spokes really accent glossy orange frame nicely. Another sweet touch is unique white chain. One of coolest looking and most comfortable single speed cruiser bikes around.
- Single speed
- Forward pedaling design
- With fenders
- Cool gray rims, white spokes and white chain
- Custom orange mammoth-embossed gray saddle with matching grips
- Smooth crank configuration (40 teeth chain wheel, 22 teeth rear sprocket)
- KT Coaster brake
- One-piece 24 TPI bottom bracket
- Rubber block comfort pedals
- Frame: 630 Extended Frame Design with forward pedaling; Steel
- Chain: Painted White KMC Z-410
- Freewheels: KT
- Handlebar: 630 Cruiser Bend; Steel
- Headset: Steel
- Pedals: Rubber Block
- Saddle: 630 Gray Leather with emobossing; Padded Dual Spring
- Seat Post: Steel 25.4mm x 350mm
- Crankset: Sixthreezero Cruiser Smooth Configuration; easy riding arrangement
- Extras: Extended frame with forward pedaling, Front/rear fenders, Painted green rims, gray leather grips and saddle with embossing, Thick top tube, Will fit all heights; excellent for taller individuals, 3 part adjustable stem
- 18'' Steel extended frame
- 26'' Alloy wheels
- Tires: 26'' x 2.13''
- Color: Glossy orange
- 1 Year warranty
- Suspension Type: Dual-suspension
- Adjustable Handlebar Height: Yes
See something odd?
Report it here.