Traditional design featuring three over three seating in a relaxed look suitable for any home. The back, seat and front rail are sewn in a trapunto affect (like a picture frame) that showcases the leather's natural colors and textures. Harp shaped arms are contoured in a graceful curve to enhance the details of the arm and front seat area. The brass finished nail head trim is individually nailed to outline the overall shape of the upholstered item. Beautiful turned all wood legs complete the piece's traditional styling legacy.
- Ashland collection
- Luxurious leather
- Feather blend seat cushions
- Single pub back is filled with a baffled pillow insert of long staple blown fiber developed to give support and long lasting comfort; attached seat and back cushions
- Feather blend seating system
- Soft feather blend down encases the high resilient foam for added comfort and support
- Frame: Furniture grade laminated wood and solid wood components are cut by CNC routers for tight joint tolerances
- Fitted together similar to a jigsaw puzzle to maintain integrity and structural strength to create a lasting foundation for the upholstery
- Key joints are corner blocked, glued and affixed
- Seating suspension: Basket pattern woven webbing creates you own zone of comfort like a personal hammock and reduces any "roll over" into the other seat area
- High density 2.0 ILD foam seat cores topped with a baffled feather blend down topper produce a supportive and resilient seating comfort
- All exterior panels are fully encased and padded - added value and appearance
- 35" H x 39" W x 40" D, 83 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.