It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
This Concord is modeled after European styles of the late 1600s to bring early American style to any bathroom. The vanity features blunt arrow feet and raised panels on two doors with brass hardware.
- Single bathroom vanity
- Faucet(s) not included
- Bar not included
- Traditional styling
- Comes with an ivory undermount ceramic sink and a travertine stone top
- Pre-drilled for 3-hole, 8-inch widespread faucet(s)
- Floor based
- 2-Door storage with shelves
- Ivory Ceramic under mount Sink
- Antique Brass hardware
- Distressed cabinet design
- Big cutout back for plumbing installation
- Antique brass finished hardware
- Disclaimer: Measurements are rounded off. Each bathroom vanity is a one-of-a-kind masterpiece, detailed with a multi-step hand finishing process. With individual technique and interpretation, no two pieces are exactly the same (color may vary). Individual personality of each stone top is further expressed by anomalies such as veining and coloration, as the nature of stone.
- Manufacturer provides 30 days warranty
- Installation Required: Yes
- Top Material: Stone
- Top Material Details: Travertine
- Sink Shape: Oval
- Sink Material Details: Porcelain
- Sink Included: Yes
- Number of Sinks: 1
- Sink Type: Undermount
- Sink Material: Ceramic
- Sink Finish: Ivory
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.