Soup is a perfect lunch or dinner starter! Prepare all your favorite hot soups anytime with this Berndes Soup Pot. It is made of vacuum-pressure cast aluminum which is superior to stamped in both shape and thickness. The SignoCAST is guaranteed never to warp; and the nonstick surface is designed never to chip, crack, blister, bubble or peel. The soup pot has ergonomically designed phenolic handles which facilitate safe and easy transport. It features a 3-layer nonstick interior and 2-layer nonstick exterior surface which protect foods from sticking and burning so your food will always taste fresh. It also promotes fat-free cooking!
- 3-layer nonstick interior and 2-layer nonstick exterior surfaces protect foods from sticking and burning
- Guaranteed never to warp
- Nonstick surface is designed never to chip, crack, blister, bubble or peel
- Glass lid is break-resistant
- Glass lid allows food monitoring without removal maintaining an even cooking temperature
- Exceptionally easy to clean
- Facilitates fat-free cooking - can cook without the addition of oil, fat or sprays
- Ergonomically designed phenolic handles facilitate safe and easy transport
- Handles are resistant to heat up to 450 F
- Handles are designed for comfort and stability
- Handles stay cool on the stovetop and are oven-safe
- Medium high heat will achieve great cooking results and saves valuable energy
- Ideal on ceramic, glass, and electric stovetops
- Vacuum-pressure cast aluminum
- Wooden or plastic utensils are recommended
- Dishwasher clean up is not recommended
- Capacity: 3.75 qt. - Diameter: 8''
- Capacity: 7 qt. - Diameter: 9.5''
- Capacity: 11 qt. - Diameter: 11''
- SignoCAST collection
- Limited Lifetime warranty
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.