The Sakura Lounger has the hydropass system with a comfortable mattress wrapped around the aluminum structure. It is technological, very supple and is totally resilient material. It comprises a 3-dimensional network of polyester fibers providing a thickness of 30 mm; a honeycomb mesh is added to this network. On the Sakura collection, this mattress may be removed. After a rain shower, this Hydropass mattress is dry in 15 minutes: the water passes through the network immediately, without retention, without stagnation, without a risk of mould forming. For outdoor use, Hydropass dispenses with the need to protect the cushions from the weather; you can sit on them at the pool side dripping-wet without sitting in the wetness. It can be cleaned with a water jet set to medium pressure.
- Straight back that turns outwards and a broad back that turns inwards
- Materials tested for resistance to environment, sun, water, sea fog, freezing as well as to natural chemical agents
- Sakura collection
- Constructed of lacquered Aluminum: Stainless chromed aluminum structures, lacquered and baked at (392 F). The epoxy powder coating is uniformly applied (80 micron-layer) by means of an electrostatic spray. In this process, the micro-balls of powder are attracted to the entire surface of the metal and become perfectly fixed to the Aluminum. While in the oven, they melt and harden from the heat, forming an even and ultra-resistance layer of lacquer. Lacquered finish by Sifas is either smooth and shiny or structured-granite look. They are weather-resistant guaranteed. The process is tested during production to verify the adhesion of the lacquer on the metal using the cross-cut test, which is a method used in the car industry (ISO standard 2409)
- Hydropass® tested for resistance to environment, sun, water, sea fog, freezing as well as to natural chemical agents: a supple 3D thick textile frame in polyester fibres, and a honeycomb mesh which is added to this network
- Optional: removable, thick and comfortable cotton plaid
- Each module is angled at 9 or 27°. This means that items can be added to form straight-lined or curved settees. 4 functions: ottoman/side table, armchair, lounger and bed. The armchair comes with a straight back that turns outwards, and a broad back that turns inwards. The 2 poufs (9° and 27°) come with a removable top that can be used as a side table
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.