The Sienna Eco Steamer is a powerful handheld steam operated mop that sanitizes and deodorizes the floors of your home. It comes with a massive 40.57 oz. water tank that comes on and off this accessory with utmost ease. A low noise 1350 watt motor converts the water into steam in mere moments.
This fantastic eco steamer comes with 14 versatile attachments through which, the steam is dispensed according the surface that is being cleaned. They help the steamer clean wooden floors, carpets, and hard floors, as well as fabrics, glasses, windows, table tops, and vehicles too. The mop can be powered by any conventional power source. Attachments of the Eco Steamer by Sienna include two extension tubes, and an extension arm that eliminate the need to bend while mopping the floor. Heavy duty plastic wheels make it easy to move the cleaner from one place to another. Its body is made from tough plastic, and steel that is made to last. This mop eco steamer is water and fire resistant.
The mop comes in an attractive purple color with a water resistant glossy finish. It features a cord storage compartment that hides the mop’s long extension cord away from your sight. The Sienna Eco Steamer is certified for use by ETL, and cETL. It requires assembly before it can be used.
- Includes one deluxe floor brush, one extension arm, one fabric brush, one glass squeegee, one funnel, one fabric brush pad, two extension tubes, two round brush, two floor cloth pad and optional wallpaper stripper
- Capacity: 40.57 oz.
- Steams, sanitizes or deodorizes
- Illuminated on/off power switch
- Use for kitchens, bathrooms, hard floors and carpets, windows, table tops and motor vehicles
- Environmentally safe
- 1350 W of steam
- Manufacturer provides one year warranty
- Surface Type: Hard floors; Carpet; Multi-Surface
- Number of Attachments: 14
- Included Attachments: Deluxe floor brush; Extension arm; Fabric brush; Glass squeegee; Funnel; Refill cup(500 ml); Fabric brush pad; 2 extension tubes; 2 round brushes; 3 floor cloth pad
See something odd?
Report it here.