For the true Japanese food aficionado, nothing compares to the scalpel-like precision of a single bevel blade. The newly updated Shun Pro line features the same incredibly sharp chisel edges as in the past, combined with D-shaped pakkawood handles, which lend a secure and comfortable grip.
- Yanagiba is an indispensible Japanese slicing knife, perfect for sushi and sashimi
- Traditional shaped carving/slicing knife
- Great for slicing and carving all meats, seafood and fowl
- Thinner blade makes slicing easier
- Stainless steel bolsters and end caps
- Beautiful graffiti-etched blade is made of VG-10 steel
- D-shaped handle made of pakkawood for a comfortable grip
- Dishwasher safe, but hand wash recommended
- Hand-sharpened 16° single-bevel blade
- Pro collection
- Shun provides limited lifetime warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.