- Commodes / shower chairs
- Ergonomic bathing transfer system designed to allow a patient to safely transfer over a bath tub without committing to any costly construction
- Capable of rolling over standard/elongated toilets to be used as a commode
- Eliminates unnecessary transfers between toileting and bathing making it comfortable for both patient and caregiver meanwhile reducing costs and contributing to good patient hygiene
- Tapered cushion with tailbone recess
- Rolls over standard / elongated toilets
- Low maintenance
- Removable / lockable / foldaway arms
- Height adjustable, safety mechanisms
- Full aluminum frame (grade 6061 T6)
- Stainless steel hardware (grade 304)
- Fold up footrest on rolling and bath base
- Lap / chest belts
- 5" Locking castors
- Commode system
- Accessory items include: solid overlay cushion, extension legs for rolling base (RBE24), extension legs for tub base (TBE24) and neck rest (requires 2 holes to be drilled)
- Assembly required
- 2-Year limited warranty
Note: This quality item is custom made for your order. Unfortunately, this means that we cannot accept returns once your order is shipped, so please call our trained staff with any questions you may have prior to ordering - we will ensure that you get exactly what you need.
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
- Rolling base: 19.3" W x 26.7" D
- Rolling base with footrest: 19.3" W x 30.7" D
- Back width: 18"
- Back rest height from seat: 17"
- Max toilet height clearance: 19.4"
- Bridge length: 11.8" (custom lengths are available)
- Inside arm to arm width: 18.7"
- Outside arm to arm width: 22.5"
- Tub base (at top): 13" W x 19" D
- Tub base (at bottom): 20.7" W x 16.7" D (adjustable to 28.3”)
- Seat height from floor: 22.4" - 26.4"(adjustable)
- Seat hole: 6.8" W x 13" D
- Seat dimensions: 17.7" W x 16.5" D
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Product Category:||Bathroom Safety|
|Type Options:||Bathroom Transfer Systems, Commodes, Shower Chairs|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top