Guaranteed On Board from Sherpa Pet Group:
About the Program
As avid pet lovers and enthusiasts, the Sherpa Pet Group wants to ensure that you and your pet travel comfortably and with peace of mind, so we have introduced Guaranteed on Board™.
For years Sherpa Pet Group has listened to customers like you about your concerns and worries of flying with your pet in an airliner’s cabin. They also know that you find carriers marked "airline approved,” but the small print still leaves you guessing if you have the correct carrier for the airline you have selected.
SPG has worked with major airlines to bring you this exciting program that will provide you with all of the information you need to ensure an easy, hassle-free trip with your pet.
The Guaranteed on Board™ program outlines all of the steps you will need to take before traveling with your pet so you can be sure that your pet and its carrier are compliant with the airline rules and regulations. Should you be denied boarding due to your carrier, Sherpa Pet Group will refund the cost of your airline flight and your pet airline travel fee - GUARANTEED!
How It Works:
How to Choose the Right Carrier:
- Purchase an Airline Approved Sherpa Pet Carrier from CSN Stores
- Log onto www.flygob.com/csn
- Select your airline
- Fill out the online form
- Print your GUARANTEED ON-BOARD certificate, bring it with you to the airport and prsent it to the boarding agent
- SPF will reimburse you if you are denied boarding due to your Sherpa pet carrier
Your pet’s measurements are very important for safe, comfortable travel. For a proper fit, carefully measure and weigh your pet.
Terms & Conditions:
The Sherpa Pet Group Guaranteed on Board™ program is designed to ensure that you and your pet travel comfortably and hassle free. If you follow the guidelines below and are denied boarding the aircraft with your pet, Sherpa Pet Group will refund the cost of your individual flight and your airline pet travel fee.
This program is subject to the following:
You have filled out all the information on the Guaranteed on Board form truthfully and accurately - if not, this offer is void
If you and your pet are denied boarding the aircraft due to any issues other than those related to the carrier, this offer is void.
- If your pet is viewed as a threat to the safety of you, itself or others, this offer is void
- If the information that was filled out and submitted is not accurate, this offer is void
- If you fail to arrive at the gate on time and are denied boarding, this offer is void
- If the carrier that you are using is damaged, in poor repair or condition, this offer is void
- If the safety of your pet is in question due to non related carrier issues, this offer is void
- If you are over the limit for carry-on baggage and are denied boarding, this offer is void
- If the flight is cancelled or you voluntarily decide to not take the flight, this offer is void
To submit a claim for the program you will need to have the Guaranteed on Board™ form filled out and signed by the gate agent stating the reason the carrier was not allowed on the flight.The form will need to be sent to the Sherpa Pet Group, LLC offices for verification and review. Claims will take up to 4 weeks for refund. For any additional questions call Sherpa Pet Group customer service at 973-625-5900.