This stunning handscraped engineered hardwood flooring comes in 4 7/8" wide x 1/2"thick plank construction with beveled edges and ends highlighting the beauty of each plank. Vicksburg is further enhanced with hand-applied 'chatter marks' giving each plank its unique character. Features:
- DuraShield XL
- Suitable for Above Ground Level
- Suitable for Below Ground Level
- Suitable for On Ground Level
Warranty: In order to maintain warranty & integrity of the floor, Shaw recommends the use of only Shaw branded products like underlayment, pads, moldings and installation kits as needed with every job.
- Color: Cider
- Sq. ft per Carton: 22
- Construction: Engineered
- Janka Hardness Rating: 1657
- Thickness: 1/2"
- Length: Random 12" to 45 - 5/16"
- Width: 4 - 7/8"
- Species: Hickory
- Plys: 5
- Light Sensitive: No
- Radiant Heat: Yes
- Edge Description: Beveled Edges and Ends
- Installation Method: Nail/Staple/Glue
- Installation Grade: Above/On/Below
- Weight per Carton: 45 lbs
Shipping Charges Priced in Cart
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Vicksburg 4-7/8" Engineered Hickory in Cider
|Certifications Options:||Eco-Friendly, Greenguard, Lacey Act Compliant|
|Installation Options:||Glue, Nail, Staple|
|Product Category:||Hardwood Flooring|
|Surface Type:||Handscraped Or Distressed|
|Tongue & Groove Type:||Glue|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top