Hardwood flooring must be installed with expansion space between the flooring and the wall because it naturally expands and contracts. This molding not only adds a finishing touch, but conceals the expansion space. It may also be used under cabinets where wall base won't fit or at the base of a stairway.
- Installation: Use with all size floors
- Create the transition between the wall base and the flooring
- Installed with Hardwood Flooring - Trim Construction
- Color: Old Gold
- Finish Type: Pre-finished
- Solid Wood Construction: Yes
- Country of Manufacture: United States
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.