When your hardwood flooring meets other floor coverings, such as vinyl, thin ceramic tile, or low - pile carpeting, use the overlap reducer. Overlap reducers serve as a finishing transition for a floating hardwood floor when a gradual transition between floors of different heights is necessary.
- Installation: Use with 0.38'' and 0.44'' Floors
- Installed with Hardwood Flooring - Trim Construction
- Color: San Antonio Sage
- Provides a finishing detail between floors of different heights and types
- Finish Type: Pre-finished
- Solid Wood Construction: Yes
- Country of Manufacture: United States
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.