This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Stately and luxurious, the Jules Serapi features dramatic geometric patterns true to the styling of antique Serape/Heriz rugs woven in the 19th Century in Northwestern Iran. These rugs are hand knotted using the finest 100% New Zealand wool. Each rug is finished with an antique patina that gives these rugs an authentic Serapi look. Featured are a variety of soft earth tones and rustic colors such as terracotta, burnished gold and ivory. The beauty and clarity of these designs will enhance any interior decor.
- Technique: Knotted
- Material: 100% New Zealand wool
- Woven through the back
- Construction: Handmade
- Antique Wash Finish
- Collection: Jules Serapi
- Color:Midnight navy - charcoal black (border)
- Color: Light blue (edges on the outside and inside )
- Technique: Hand woven; Knotted
- Product Care: Wool carpets are naturally soil and spill resistant but spills must be addressed immediately. Blot up any spills. Never rub a stain or spill. Work from the edge of the spill to the center of the spill. Blot up all excess moisture. Place a towel under the rug and use Club Soda to neutralize acidic spills or to dilute any spill, and continue to blot until the spot is gone. Professionally clean as needed. Wool will rejuventate with cleaning. Have worn side serging repaired as needed. Do not cut fringes as they are part of the woven structure of a hand knotted rug.
See something odd?
Report it here.