For more than 75 years, Serta has been an industry leader in comfort products worldwide. That tradition of innovation and quality continues today. From a brand that is synonymous with quality, comfort and style, the San Paolo Collection Sofa offers many attractive features that you're going to love. This product goes from box to build in mere minutes. But that's just the beginning; this sofa is generous and comfortable as well. In fact, you might find it a great place for a nap! Here's why: Starting from the ground up, you have a solid stance on real wood legs. Next, the lower foundation is constructed with hardwood materials and the tried and true method of mechanically fastened and glued hardwood plywood corner blocks that reinforce the frame and sturdiness, along with track style arms with corrugated reinforced outer-sides. This forms a comfortable, supportive and lasting seating structure. This cushion system forms the basis of our "sit down, and sink in" feel. Behind that you have the upper structure which consists of more hardwood material and a matrix of non-woven strapping that form a dense and sturdy back structure.
- Material: Polyester
- Style: Contemporary
- Pillowed back cushions
- Stylish and affordable solution can be used compliment smaller spaces or liven up any room
- Serves as a great piece for dorms, guest rooms, extra room, or vacation homes
- Fashion-forward fabrics and prints to compliment and fit into today's homes
- Heavy-duty 8 gauge anti-sag sinuous springs secured and joined with a double row of tie wire
- Can be accessorized with matching accent chair to create a coordinated look
- Manufacturer 1 year limited warranty on cushions and components
- Frame Material: Manufactured wood
- Upholstery Material: Other
- Product Warranty: 1 Year limited
See something odd?
Report it here.