Complete the look of a traditional home with the Serta Upholstery Chaise. Featuring an intricate floral pattern, this chaise lounge is a delight. The chaise lounge has a hardwood frame and comes padded in a variety of fabrics to choose from. As this chaise is made in the USA, you can be rest assured of its quality and make. The backs and pillows of the chaise lounge are air blow with polyurethane foam or polyester fiber to offer maximum comfort while sitting on it. This Chaise by Serta Upholstery has high-density plastic rocker cams to ensure a seamless operation and amazing durability.
- Hardwood lumbar in all stress points or load-bearing areas of frames
- High-density plastic rocker cams promote smoothness of operation and durability
- Individual frame pieces are reinforced in corners and stress points by glue, blocks and staples
- Leggett and platt omega rocker or stationary mechanisms
- Nylon bushings to reduce noise
- Foams made with environmentally-friendly polyol derived from soy beans and castor beans
- Backs and pillows are air-blown with polyurethane foam or polyester fiber to contour the body for maximum support and comfort
- Cut and grade own lumbar by hand to insure quality for the foundation of recliners
- Springs are machine tested for durability and lasting support
- Sturdy frame provides an anchor for good seating support
- Committed to manufacturing quality in each step on their manufacturing process
- Formaldehyde free
- Gauge no-sag wide loop sinuous springs "s" shaped and run from the front of the seat to the back
- Minimum 4.5" cushion thickness to promote comfort and support
- Made in the USA
- Only available with the right arm
- Upholstery Material: Polyester/Polyester blend
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.