Serena pulls and knobs are made with ocean-smoothed stones, hand-gathered in New England, drilled and permanently mounted on solid stainless steel posts. Their alluring texture and gently curved posts make them comfortable to use and naturally handsome.
- Forever together-solid stainless steel knob is permanently bonded into hole drilled in each stones, not glued to surface
- Look and touch-real ocean-smoothed stones are in harmony with the stem's shape
- Fits fingers perfectly
- Endless palette-Mother nature make no duplicates. This is a 100% natural item. Stone colors and sizes will vary naturally with the geology (may not be as pictured)
- Made in USA
- Fastener Width: 0.12 Inches
- Projection: 1 Inches
- Pilot Hole Diameter: 0.12 Inches
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.