Employing 22 pre-programmed workouts and 20 resistance levels, the Schwinn Fitness 130 Upright Bike provides a highly specialized workout designed to quickly engage the cardiovascular system, your key to a healthy, happy heart. With the newly designed DualTrack LCD displays, you get a larger, main display and a smaller, secondary display so you can prop up your book or tablet over the main view and still view your progress.
- USB charging port
- Padded seat for ideal comfort
- 2 User capability for multiple user set-up
- 3 Speed fan, oversized water bottle holder, transport wheels and integrated levelers
- Time, distance, and calories goal tracking with USB data transfer functionality and compatibility with MyFitnessPal
- Active Series collection
- Can stand on this bike
- 22 Programs (9 profile; 8 heart rate control (4 Beginner; 4 Advanced); 2 custom user defined; 2 fitness tests (1 Beginner; 1 Advanced); 1 quick start) and additional features
- 20 Levels of eddy current resistance aligned with a high speed, high inertia perimeter weighted flywheel for a smooth and quiet workout
- Type of Pedals Included: Toe Straps
- Country of Manufacture: China
- Adjustable Bike Seat Height: Yes
- Adjustable Handlebars: Yes
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.