Organize your home with this Sauder Harbor View Computer Desk with Hutch. You can place it in the living room, bedroom, or the study.
This Harbor View Computer Desk with Hutch by Sauder is made of premium-quality material, which ensures strength and durability. The computer desk has an antiqued paint finish, which is striking and goes well with most home decors. It is highly detailed with various storage compartments to store office supplies, important paperwork, and correspondence. The computer desk with hutch features three file drawers, a cubbyhole storage, one louver-detailed door, vertical storage compartments, and a slide-out keyboard and mouse shelf. The desk holds letter-, legal- and European-size hanging files, making it convenient for you. The compartments have exquisite detailing that includes a bead board back panel. The desk is both versatile and attractive. It is the perfect accessory for any home office. You can add a classy chair to this computer desk to complete the look.
It is EPP compliant and is non-toxic in nature, making it safe for use. It is FSC certified, which ensures that the materials were sourced from sustainable forests and that no woodworkers were exploited in the making of this desk. It is ISTA 3A certified, which ensures its optimum safety during transit.
- Detailing includes bead board back panel
- Computer desk with hutch
- Perfect easy-living cottage look, an eclectic piece of graceful yet simple detailing
- Slide out keyboard and mouse shelf with metal runners and safety stops
- Lower drawer with full extension slides holds letter, legal or European size hanging files
- Storage area behind louver detailed door holds vertical CPU tower
- Hutch has cubbyhole storage and vertical storage compartments
- Unit made up of two cartons
- Made in USA
- Harbor View collection
- Quick and easy assembly with patented slide-on moldings
- Antiqued Paint finish
- Interchangeable: No
- Product Warranty: 5 years
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.