Space-saving in design, this Sauder Edge Water Desk Armoire conceals the monitor, printer, CPU, and speakers behind framed door panels. It is a great addition to any home.
This Edge Water Desk Armoire by Sauder is made from manufactured wood, which ensures strength and durability. It has solid wood accents that provide an elegant look. It features half and full round architectural columns and is accented by handsome plinths throughout. This armoire features a slide-out work surface, keyboard/mouse shelf with full extension slides and metal runners with safety stops, and a slide-out, an adjustable printer shelf with metal runners and safety stops. It has a dedicated storage area to accommodate vertical CPU tower. Two adjustable shelves provide versatile storage options. Full upper shelf provides additional storage. Enclosed back panel with cord access helps reduce clutter from power and data cables. This armoire is the perfect combination of form and function. It is non-toxic, making it safe for use.
This armoire is manufactured by Sauder. It requires some assembly. The desk is ISTA 3A certified, which ensures its safety during transit. It is FSC certified, which ensures forestry is practiced in an environmentally responsible manner. You can wipe this writing desk clean with a damp cloth.
- Computer armoire
- Space saving cabinet
- Conceals monitor, printer, CPU, speakers and more behind framed door panels
- Slide-out work surface and keyboard/mouse shelf
- Full extension slides and metal runners with safety stops
- Slide-out adjustable printer shelf with metal runners and safety stops
- Dedicated storage area accommodates vertical CPU tower
- Two adjustable shelves
- Enclosed back panel with cord access
- Full upper shelf provides addition storage
- Made in USA
- Edge Water collection
- Vertical panel between the adjustable shelves and the computer monitor is not removable
- The doors stay open and do not slide back into the unit
- Manufacturer provides five year warranty
- Top Material: Manufactured Wood
- Base Material: Manufactured Wood
- Product Warranty: 5 years
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.