It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
Tiles are durable enough for heavy pedestrian traffic, are resistant to stains, and are both frost and thermal shock resistant.
- Material: Glazed porcelain
- Tile use: Floor and wall/backsplash
- Durable enough for areas with heavy pedestrian traffic
- Resistant to frost and thermal shock
- Anti slip properties: R10
- Resistance to household chemicals and low concentration of acids: Class GA and class GLA
- Scratch hardness: MOHS 7
- PEI Rating: Class 4
- Water absorption rate<0.5%
- Color: Brown
- Surface Treatment: Glazed
- Water Absorption: Less than 0.5%
- Product Type: Backsplash tile; Floor tile; Wall Tile
- Installation Type: Thin set & grout
- PEI Rating: 4 - Heavy traffic
- Tools Needed for Installation: Level, safety goggles and carpenter's square
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.