Founded in 1994, SafePath is the world's largest manufacturer of ''green'' transition products and continues to develop products for Americans with Disability Act (ADA) and disabled access needs. SafePath's commitment to safe, affordable barrier removal products has expanded into new technologies for making light-weight durable transition products made from 100% recycled plastics. Designed for raised landings, sliding glass doors, patio doors, showers and door thresholds, these ramps include an advanced technology bonding ceramic quartz crystals to recycled plastics. With weight limitations exceeding 4,000 lbs, these ''green'' ramps promise to meet consumer demands of quality and beauty. SafePath's products meet or exceed ADA requirements and have superior SCOF (static coefficient of friction) ratings.
- Includes molded flares and traction pads for safety
- First patented 100% recycled lightweight plastic threshold ramp
- Safest surface in threshold design, much safer than aluminum
- Peel-and-stick tape for immediate installation
- Perfect for wheelchairs, scooters and electric chairs
- Can be vertically cut for height adjustment and notched to accommodate door jambs
- Made entirely in the United States
- Weight Capacity: 4000 lbs
- UV Stable, non-slip
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.