It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
Sophisticated, elegant and modern, hand-knotted Tribeca Shag rugs from Safavieh recall mid-century retro style. Each rug is a work of art, with unusually thick felted wool formed into long, spongy spires that create a luxurious texture. The finest white New Zealand wool is selected to produce clean, clear fashion colors. This plush, lustrous rug makes a statement in any room, and transitions from traditional to contemporary decorating styles.
- Technique: Knotted
- Material: Wool
- Vacuum regularly. Brushless attachment is recommended.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove.
- Remove spills immediately; blot with clean cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Construction: Handmade
- Collection: Tribeca
- Rugs can vary approx. 3-4 inches from the advertised size
- Technique: Hand woven; Knotted
- Product Care: Professional cleaning is recommended
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.