It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
Safavieh continues to explore the design potential of high-end hand-tufting with its new Silk Road Collection. The silky appearance of these damask-like patterns is the result of premium quality wool enhanced with mercerized Belgian linen. The designs blend influences from the East and West with French-inspired damask motifs in a softened color palette combined with traditional tree of life cypress borders. Made in India.
- Technique: Tufted
- Material: Wool / Viscose
- Vacuum regularly. Brushless attachment is recommended.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove.
- Remove spills immediately; blot with clean cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Construction: Handmade
- Collection: Silk Road
- Rugs can vary approx. 3-4 inches from the advertised size
- Technique: Hand woven; Tufted
- Material: Synthetic; Wool
- Product Care: Professional cleaning is recommended
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.