This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Safavieh continues to explore the design potential of high-end hand-tufting with its new Silk Road Collection. The silky appearance of these damask-like patterns is the result of premium quality wool enhanced with mercerized Belgian linen. The designs blend influences from the East and West with French-inspired damask motifs in a softened color palette combined with traditional tree of life cypress borders. Made in India.
- Technique: Tufted
- Material: Wool / Viscose
- Vacuum regularly. Brushless attachment is recommended.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove.
- Remove spills immediately; blot with clean cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Construction: Handmade
- Collection: Silk Road
- Rugs can vary approx. 3-4 inches from the advertised size
- Technique: Hand woven; Tufted
- Material: Synthetic; Wool
- Product Care: Professional cleaning is recommended
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.