It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
Once popular in the '70's, the shag rug is back. With an irresistibly soft pile and wonderful palettes, it brings warmth to every decor.
- Material: Polypropylene / Olefin
- Vacuum regularly. Brushless attachment is recommended.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove.
- Remove spills immediately; blot with clean cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Construction: Machine made
- Collection: Paris Shag
- Rugs can vary approx. 3-4 inches from the advertised size
- Construction: Handmade
- Lead time: 5 days
- Product Care: Professional cleaning is recommended
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.