Fashion meets sustainability in Safavieh’s new Organica collection of eco-friendly original designs hand-knotted of 100 percent high-quality jute pile on a cotton warp and weft. The biodegradable jute fiber specially selected for our rugs is harvested from Cannabis Sativa (commonly known as the “true hemp” plant) and is twice washed to soften each yarn before weaving. Safavieh’s trained artisans then brush the jute yarn to an even more lustrous sheen before it is hand-knotted into organic floor coverings of unrivaled softness and beauty.
- Construction: Handmade
- Technique: Knotted
- Material: Jute
- Collection: Organica
- Pile height: 0.5"
- Vacuum regularly. Brushless attachment is recommended.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove.
- Remove spills immediately; blot with clean cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Overall Dimensions: 144" Height x 30" Width x 0.5" Depth
Safavieh is a leading manufacturer and importer of fine rugs. Established in 1914 in the capital of Persian weaving masters, the company today brings three generations of knowledge and experience to its award-winning collections.
In the United States since 1978, Safavieh has been a pioneer in the creation of high quality hand-made rugs, a trend that revolutionized the rug business in America. Its collections range from the finest antique and historical reproductions to the most fashion-forward contemporary and designer rugs.
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
||144" H x 30" W x 0.5" D
|Product Category:||Area Rugs|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top