This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Fashion meets sustainability in Safavieh’s new Organica collection of eco-friendly original designs hand-knotted of 100 percent high-quality jute pile on a cotton warp and weft. The biodegradable jute fiber specially selected for our rugs is harvested from Cannabis Sativa (commonly known as the “true hemp” plant) and is twice washed to soften each yarn before weaving. Safavieh’s trained artisans then brush the jute yarn to an even more lustrous sheen before it is hand-knotted into organic floor coverings of unrivaled softness and beauty. The Organica collection is woven in India.
- Technique: Knotted
- Material: Jute
- Vacuum regularly. Brushless attachment is recommended.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove.
- Remove spills immediately; blot with clean cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Construction: Handmade
- Collection: Organica
- Rugs can vary approx. 3-4 inches from the advertised size
- Technique: Hand woven; Knotted
- Product Care: Professional cleaning is recommended
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.