It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
Inspired by 19th Century Agra designs, the Old World Collection is made with a special hand-spun heathered yarn, giving its pile an aged character. These rugs are woven tightly, using small knots. The result is a thick and plush pile that has a natural look and is extremely durable.
- Technique: Woven / Knotted
- Material: Special heathered yarns
- Thick and plush pile
- Cotton backing
- Vacuum regularly. Brushless attachment is recommended.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove.
- Remove spills immediately; blot with clean cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Construction: Handmade
- Rugs can vary approx. 3-4 inches from the advertised size
- Technique: Hand woven; Knotted
- Product Care: Professional cleaning is recommended
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.