Inspired by 19th Century Agra designs, the Old World Collection is made with a special hand-spun heathered yarn, giving its pile an aged character. These rugs are woven tightly, using small knots. The result is a thick and plush pile that has a natural look and is extremely durable.
- Construction: Handmade
- Technique: Woven / Knotted
- Material: Special heathered yarns
- Thick and plush pile
- Vacuum regularly. Brushless attachment is recommended.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove.
- Remove spills immediately; blot with clean cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Overall Dimensions: 36-168" Height x 24-120" Width
Safavieh is a leading manufacturer and importer of fine rugs. Established in 1914 in the capital of Persian weaving masters, the company today brings three generations of knowledge and experience to its award-winning collections.
In the United States since 1978, Safavieh has been a pioneer in the creation of high quality hand-made rugs, a trend that revolutionized the rug business in America. Its collections range from the finest antique and historical reproductions to the most fashion-forward contemporary and designer rugs.
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Old World Agra Burgundy Rug
||36 - 168" H x 24 - 120" W
|Product Category:||Area Rugs|
|Rug Shape Options:||Rectangle, Round|
|Technique Options:||Hand Woven, Knotted|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top