Once popular in the '70's, the shag rug is back. With an irresistibly soft pile and wonderful palettes, it brings warmth to every decor.
- Construction: Handmade
- Technique: Tufted
- Material: Acrylic
- Collection: Miami Shag
- Pile height: 1"
- Vacuum regularly. Brushless attachment is recommended.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove.
- Remove spills immediately; blot with clean cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Overall Dimensions: 72-120" Height x 48-96" Width x 1" Depth
Safavieh is a leading manufacturer and importer of fine rugs. Established in 1914 in the capital of Persian weaving masters, the company today brings three generations of knowledge and experience to its award-winning collections.
In the United States since 1978, Safavieh has been a pioneer in the creation of high quality hand-made rugs, a trend that revolutionized the rug business in America. Its collections range from the finest antique and historical reproductions to the most fashion-forward contemporary and designer rugs.
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Miami Shag Black/Grey Rug
||72 - 120" H x 48 - 96" W x 1" D
|Product Category:||Area Rugs|
|Style:||Shag & Flokati|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top