It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
The casual allure of contemporary Tibetan carpets is recalled in Safavieh's rich and textural Himalaya Collection. Loomed by hand in India of 100 percent wool in a range of heathered solids, transitional stripes and subtle plaids.
- Technique: Woven / Loomed / Knotted
- Material: Wool
- Style: Contemporary
- Vacuum regularly. Brushless attachment is recommended.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove.
- Remove spills immediately; blot with clean cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Construction: Handmade
- Collection: Himalayan
- Rugs can vary approx. 3-4 inches from the advertised size
- Product Care: Professional cleaning is recommended
See something odd?
Report it here.