This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
The classic geometric motifs of Safavieh's flat weave Dhurrie Collection are equally at home in casual, contemporary, and traditional settings. We use pure wool to best recreate the original texture and soft colorations of antique dhurries prized by collectors. The Dhurrie weave is native to India, and every step in our production process faithfully follows the traditions of local artisans. The results are natural, organic and with wonderful nuances in pattern and tone.
- Technique: Flat woven
- Style: Contemporary
- Vacuum regularly. Brushless attachment is recommended.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove.
- Remove spills immediately; blot with clean cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Construction: Handmade
- Collection: Dhurries
- Rugs can vary approx. 3-4 inches from the advertised size
- Rug is reversible
- Material: 100% Wool pile
- Technique: Hand woven; Flat woven
- Product Care: Professional cleaning is recommended
See something odd?
Report it here.