Safavieh’s Bohemian Collection is all-organic, with exquisitely fine jute pile woven onto a cotton warp and weft, and an earthy natural color palette. The high quality jute chosen for our Bohemian rugs is biodegradable and recyclable, with an innate sheen because it is harvested only from Cannabis Sativa (commonly known as the “true hemp” plant), a quickly renewable resource that excels in length, durability, anti-mildew and antimicrobial properties. Safavieh brings fashion excitement to the eco-friendly rug category with the Bohemian collection’s unique patterns, ribbed textures and remarkable hand. The rugs are washed to soften the yarn, and then brushed to an even more lustrous sheen.
- Construction: Handmade
- Technique: Knotted / Woven
- Material: Jute
- Collection: Bohemian
- Pile height: 0.75"
- Style: Contemporary
- Vacuum regularly. Brushless attachment is recommended.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove.
- Remove spills immediately; blot with clean cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Overall Dimensions: 36-144" Height x 24-108" Width
Safavieh is a leading manufacturer and importer of fine rugs. Established in 1914 in the capital of Persian weaving masters, the company today brings three generations of knowledge and experience to its award-winning collections.
In the United States since 1978, Safavieh has been a pioneer in the creation of high quality hand-made rugs, a trend that revolutionized the rug business in America. Its collections range from the finest antique and historical reproductions to the most fashion-forward contemporary and designer rugs.
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Bohemian Black/Gold Rug
||36 - 144" H x 24 - 108" W
|Product Category:||Area Rugs|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top