It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
Anatolia Collection brings old world sophistication and quality in new tufted rugs. This collection captures the authentic look and feel of the decorative rugs made in the late 19th century in this region. Hand spun wool and an ancient pot dying technique together with a densely woven thick pile, gives Anatolia rugs their authentic finish.
- Technique: Tufted
- Style: Traditional
- Durable cotton backing and densely woven thick pile
- Vacuum regularly. Brushless attachment is recommended.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove.
- Remove spills immediately; blot with clean cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Construction: Handmade
- Collection: Anatolia
- Rugs can vary approx. 3-4 inches from the advertised size
- Material:100% Wool
- Technique: Hand woven; Tufted
- Product Care: Professional cleaning is recommended
See something odd?
Report it here.