This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Anatolia Collection brings old world sophistication and quality in new tufted rugs. This collection captures the authentic look and feel of the decorative rugs made in the late 19th century in this region. Hand spun wool and an ancient pot dying technique together with a densely woven thick pile, gives Anatolia rugs their authentic finish.
- Technique: Tufted
- Style: Traditional
- Durable cotton backing and densely woven thick pile
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove.
- Construction: Handmade
- Collection: Anatolia
- Rugs can vary approx. 3-4 inches from the advertised size
- Material:100% Wool
- Technique: Hand woven; Tufted
- Product Care: Professional cleaning is recommended
See something odd?
Report it here.