This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Featuring an extremely appealing oriental-style floral pattern, this Safavieh Anatolia Light Blue/Ivory Area Rug will spruce up the decor of whichever room you choose to place it in. Made using premium wool, this rug is hand woven using a tufted weaving technique for better durability and greater longevity. Ideal for indoor use, this rug features rustic blue and ivory floral patterns with a heavy Oriental theme, which are spread against a light beige background. This Anatolia Light Blue/Ivory Area Rug from Safavieh comes with cotton backing and is available in a range of sizes. It does require professional cleaning occasionally, and the use of a rug pad is recommended to avoid unnecessary slippage.
- Technique: Tufted
- Style: Traditional
- Durable cotton backing and densely woven thick pile
- Vacuum regularly. Brushless attachment is recommended.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove.
- Remove spills immediately; blot with clean cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Construction: Handmade
- Collection: Anatolia
- Rugs can vary approx. 3-4 inches from the advertised size
- Material:100% Wool
- Technique: Hand woven; Tufted
- Product Care: Professional cleaning is recommended
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.