The Jumpboard is a reformer accessory that is often used for plyometric training as it mimics the hard surface of the floor. The wide platform and firm, padded jumping surface allows for biomechanically sound foot placement for both plyometric and aerobic exercise. It can also be used for footwork by clients who find the footbar uncomfortable.
- Size: Large
- Tubular steel frame
- Proven durability and continuous safety through high-intensity use
- Fits V2 max, V2 max plus, Rehab, rack and roll model reformers
- Product Type: Agility or plyometric training item
- Exercise Training Type: Aerobic
- Target Muscles: Quads; Hamstrings; Inner thighs; Outer thighs; Glutes; Hips; Calves; Arms; Shoulders; Core
- Product Warranty: 2 Year limited for frame and related welding. 90 Days for upholstery
12 Issues of Money Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.