The WaterRower S1 in brushed stainless steel is special project originating in WaterRower's Munich design facility. Crafted in brushed stainless steel with a unique rail design, this is a limited - production rower selling fast! Functionally identical to all wooden models, the S1 in brushed stainless steel features a classy, yet minimalist, European touch that is sure to turn heads. Using the same principles that govern the dynamics of a boat in water, the WaterRower S1 in brushed stainless steel provides an unlimited range of resistance making it suitable for a variety of strength and skill levels. In a boat, the faster you move, the greater the drag and the greater the intensity of exercise required to maintain your speed. The limit to the speed you can maintain is you, your physiology, not the machine. For maximum realism and comfort, the WaterRower S1 in brushed stainless steel's precision sprang clutch engages the instant the handle is pulled, so there is no jerkiness or jarring at the beginning of the stroke. The WaterRower S1 in brushed stainless steel leaves you with the distinct sense that you are gliding effortlessly across the water.
- Infinitely variable resistance
- Silent flywheel
- Ergonomically contoured seat
- Sprang clutch
- Performance monitor - The series 4 performance monitor has been designed to balance technical sophistication with user - friendliness
- Displays workout intensity, stroke rate, heart rate, zone bar, duration, and distance
- Series 4 performance monitor will allow you to optimize your workout
- Achieve your exercise objectives and encourages you to exercise regularly
- Warranty: 5 Years frame, 3 years parts
- Resistance Functionality: Yes
- Resistance Type: Water
See something odd?
Report it here.