This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
The highly stylized Ruvati Gravena 43.75" x 23" Undermount Corner Double Bowl Kitchen Sink brings style and functionality to your kitchen.
The double bowl design of this sink adds to its functionality. Its tight radius corners make it look stylish. Each bowl features rear drain placement that ensures the dishes in the sink do not block the drain and prevent water flow. The drain grooves channel water to the drain, thereby helping the sink remain clean and dry. The Gravena 43.75" x 23" Undermount Corner Double Bowl Kitchen Sink by Ruvati is made using premium 304 grade stainless steel that makes it sturdy and durable. It is resistant to stains, scratches, chips, and tarnishes, and is sure to last for a long time. It comes with cut-out template, mounting brackets, 2 rinse grids and 2 basket strainers.
The plumbing fixture comes with bottom rinse grids and basket strainers with protective bumpers and feet. Heavy duty sound guard undercoating enables this double sink to significantly reduce the patter generated by water. The sink can be cleaned with ease using just a dry cloth. It comes with cut-out template, and mounting brackets that simplify setting up this sink. You will require simple tools for installing it.
- Includes sink, cut-out template, mounting brackets, 2 rinse grids and 2 basket strainers
- 16 Gauge
- Tight radius inside curved corners make the sink easy to clean
- Heavy duty sound guard padding and undercoating
- Easy to clean and long-lasting
- Construction: Premium 304 grade stainless steel (18/10 chromium/nickel)
- Finish: Stainless steel satin
- Gravena collection
- Manufacturer provides limited lifetime warranty
- Installation Type: Drop-In
- Product Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Stainless Steel Gauge: 16
- Material: Stainless steel
- Number of Faucet Holes: 4
- Finish: Stainless Steel Satin
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1.5"
- Disposal Flange Included: No
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.