Named for the spectacular oceanfront enclave on the island of Oahu, Royal Kahala represents the most refined and elegant of the lifestyles within the Tommy Bahama Home portfolio. Crafted from Ribbon Stripe Mahogany, the collection evokes a sense of romance and intrigue through the fusion of eclectic design, exotic natural materials and distinctive finishes... a connoisseur's approach to elegant island living.
The Royal Kahala Dining Table features a decorative sugar cane top with Asian button knot inspired pierced carvings on the apron. The Molokai chair features Asian button knot inspired pierced carvings on the back. The upholstered seat is Golden Bamboo, a textured woven in golden ivory.
- Royal Kahala collection
- Set includes dining table and 5 arm chairs
- Constructed of mahogany veneers and select hardwoods
- Table base constructed of rattan with leather binding
- Decorative sugar cane inset top
- Apron to floor height: 22.5"
- Chairs in distressed rich dark coffee finish
- Decorative carved and low profile back
- Dining Table: 54 - 62" L x 54 - 62" W x 37" H
- Thickness: 0.75"
- 1" Beveled edge
- Molokai Arm Chair: 37" H x 25.25" W x 25.5" D
- Inside: 23.5" W x 20' D
- Arm height: 23.75"
- Seat height: 19"
See something odd?
Report it here.