Style and quality come together in this attractive 54" deep steel pool! The Zanzibar has a resin top rail that makes the pool look great and will give your family years of fun! The resin top rail will never rust, corrode or dent like steel top rails. Constructed of thick gauge steel, the strongest material used in above-ground pool construction, the Zanzibar's walls are rugged and durable. Advanced coating techniques ensure this pool will not rust or corrode during normal use. It is impervious to water or chemical damage and is loaded with UV inhibitors to protect it from sunlight. Complete installation instructions are included with each pool. Our pools come standard with a widemouth skimmer and return fitting, decorative Grand Tile unibead liner, sand filter and pump system, and a resin A-frame ladder. Backed by a 30 year limited warranty.
- Material: Steel, resin and plastic
- High quality steel pool with resin top rail
- Wide mouth skimmer and return system
- All parts coated to reduce rust and corrosion
- Easy to use sand filter system with pump
- Sturdy A-frame ladder
- Easy to install for do it yourselfers
- Pieces Included: Inflatable pool, repair patch kit
- Cannot be submerged in the ground
- Not compatible with a salt water chlorinator. The liner is a heavy gauge liner.
- Pool Type: Hard sided pool
- Pieces Included: Steel pool, skimmer and return system, unibead liner, sand filter system, pump, A-frame ladder
- Maximum Occupancy (15' W Size): 8
- Maximum Occupancy (18' W Size): 9
- Maximum Occupancy (24' W Size): 12
- Maximum Occupancy (27' W Size): 14
- Maximum Occupancy (30' W Size): 17
- Water Capacity (15' W Size): 5525 Gallons
- Water Capacity (18' W Size): 7950 Gallons
- Water Capacity (24' W Size): 14100 Gallons
- Water Capacity (27' W Size): 17900 Gallons
- Water Capacity (30' W Size): 22100 Gallons
- Installation Required: Yes
- Product Warranty: 30 Years Limited
- Filtering System Included: Yes
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.