The Shell Arm Chair is characterized by a mounded plywood shell, wrapping the chair in wood veneers and creating an elegant simplicity. This sophisticated approach combines classic design with all of the comforts of modern seating, making it fit seamlessly into any space. Carefully chosen proportions and simple geometry create an exceptional level of comfort. All of the cushions, including the arms, are removable from the wood shell and are reversible. The foam consists of various densities of high grade polyurethane foam and natural latex foam. Natural latex is a renewable resource and is also more durable than other synthetic foams. By using these higher grades foam, we can achieve a longer lasting and superior product.
- All cushions are removable from the wood frame and are reversible for easy cleaning, moving, re-configuring, etc
- Varying densities of high grade polyurethane foam and natural latex foam, which is a renewable product and superior longer lasting foam
- Arms and sides constructed with exposed mounded plywood, re-enforced internally creating a strong and ridged frame
- Back exposed in matching wood panel
- Removable Seat Cushion: Yes
- Upholstery Material: Polyester/Polyester blend
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.