The versatile Rockboard Scooter can be used as a kick scooter or unleash the Rockboard, and pick up the pace with its advanced Rockboard Propulsion Technology. The faster you rock, the faster it goes! After leaving others riders in your dust, the Rockboard Scooter can be folded up for easy storage and transportation. The biggest difference between the Rockboard Scooter and all others is the fact that the Rockboard is 2 scooters in 1! The advanced Rockboard technology allows you to shred the pavement in Rockboarding mode, or quickly transform your Rockboard Scooter into a low-profile kick scooter. The rear spring-enhanced suspension means the smoothest ride even on the most unforgiving pavement. With superior strength, and lightning quick dual-mode action adjustment, your new Rockboard Scooter means hours of insane fun! Reinforced handlebar assembly for safety and oversized nylon coupler on the Rockboard Scooter allows handlebars to be folded for compact storage.
- Quickly transforms from Rockboard mode into a low-profile kick scooter
- Lightning quick dual-mode action adjustment
- Telescope downpipe with height adjustment lock allows handles to be adjusted to riders height
- Oversized nylon coupler allows handlebars to be folded for compact storage
- Comfort grip and aluminum alloy brake handle for perfect control
- Rear spring-enhanced suspension creates the smoothest ride even on unforgiving surfaces
- Racing inspired bearings
- Easy folding so you can take your ride anywhere
- Scooter Material: aluminum tube and deck
- Wheel bearings: racing bearings
- Brakes: hand break
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 90 lbs.
- Suspension: rear suspension
- Wheelie bar: No
- Kickstand: Yes
12 Issues of Money Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.