This mid volume, low pressure hydrostatic pump is designed for testing lines of smaller diameter. The RP-3C is a must-have for plumbing and landscape contractors. This hydrostatic pump includes a polypropylene roller pump for exceptionally smooth test results. Because there are virtually no external moving parts, this pump offers increased user safety and reduced risk liability. Hydrostatic pumps work by filling your vessel or piping with highly pressurized/non-explosive liquid (usually water). Tests are usually run at pressures far higher than normal operating pressures for the particular vessel or pipe. Simply hook this pump up to your closed vessel or piping and check for leaks or distortions.
- Optional Wheel and Handle Kit available
- Stainless steel liquid-filled gauge for accurate readings
- Heavy gauge steel roll cage
- Automatic pressure regulator with inlet bypass
- Built-in high pressure ballvalve to isolate pressure
- In-line strainer with stainless steel mesh filter and clear bowl
- 8' high-pressure hose
- Engine: 5.0 HP air-cooled, 4 cycle Briggs & Stratton or Honda
- Pump: NI-resist roller pump with polypropylene rollers for long life
- Output Flow: 5 GPM
- Adjustable Output Pressure Max: 300 PSI
- Inlet: 3/4" female hose swivel
- Outlet: 3/4" with Quick Connect couplings
- 17" H x 22" W x 24" D, 92 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.