This revolutionary product is designed for an energetic and challenging workout, and is also adapted to people with different intensity needs. Unlike road bikes, the flywheel does not continue to rotate if the rider stops pedaling. The rider slows the flywheel and controls the tension with a tension knob. A two-way adjustable seat post allows for a more complete and versatile exercise routine. This seat system was specifically designed for easy movement horizontally and vertically while mounted on the bike during the workout. Adjustable forward positioned handlebars and racing style pedals give the Revolution Cycle Pro II a road bike feel.
- Direct drive system allows the user to pedal either forward or backward during the workout. The user must use the "quick stop handle" which is precisely integrated as an instant brake to immediately stop the flywheel before changing direction or in case of emergency
- The tension knob allows the user to regulate the workout intensity - resistance levels are adaptable for beginners through advanced users
- Comes with 39.6 lb balanced flywheel, heat-treated axle, and water bottle
- Adjustments in saddle position and handlebar height can be made while the user is mounted during the workout
- Heavy-duty brake pad resistance system features oversize, center-pull brake pads controlled by the tension knob located conveniently near the handlebar
- Easy transportation with wheels in the front for easy movement from location to location
- Ttoe clips and pedals made of alloy materials and entire chain drive is totally enclosed in a durable drive guard
- The chrome finish saddle mount is both vertically and horizontally adjustable, allowing the saddle to drop down and out of the way to work the inner thigh
- Type of Pedals Included: Toe Straps
- Installation Required: Yes
- Country of Manufacture: China
- Resistance Control: Manual
See something odd?
Report it here.