Built by the Ryan Airline Corporation, the highly modified design aircraft was based on the Ryan M-2. Designed by Donald Hall and supervised by Charles Lindbergh, the Spirit of St. Louis was completed on April 28, 1927 with Lindbergh's historic New York to Paris flight taking place on May 20-21. Flying from Roosevelt Field, Long Island, New York, his aircraft carried him over 3,600 miles in 33 1/2 hours to land at Le Bourget Aerodrome, Paris, France.
- Spirit of St. Louis
- Highly detailed cockpit including control panel and side panels
- Optional standing or seated pilot figure
- Cockpit door may be fixed in the open or closed position
- Authentic waterslide decal sheet
- No batteries required
- Keep from small children
- Contains small parts which may be swallowed
- Also includes illustrated assembly instructions
- For ages 10+
- Assembly required
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.