The most common version of the Mustang family was the P-51D, with over 7,956 being manufactured. The 78th Fighter Group's most colorful P-51D was assigned to their last wartime group commander, Lt. Col. John D. Landers. His aircraft was called the Big Beautiful Doll.
- P-51D Mustang
- Contains a total of 49 realistically molded piece
- Lift-off engine panel and wing machine gun access
- One decal sheet with markings for two aircraft
- No batteries required
- Keep from small children
- Contains small parts which may be swallowed
- Also includes illustrated assembly instructions
- For ages 10+
- Assembly required
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.