The Junkers dive-bomber was more notorious than any other weapon in the German army. Within 9 months of the beginning of the war, the Ju 87 acquired an almost legendary reputation. The success of the Stuka lasted until August of 1940 when Germany launched its aerial offensive against the British Isles. Poorly armed and outmaneuvered by the defending Spitfires and Hurricanes, the Stuka paid a fearful price. By the end of August, the last of the Stuka Geschwader or dive-bomber wings was removed from action over Great Britain.
- Junkers JU87D stuka
- Clear canopy can be modeled in the open or closed position
- Movable bomb trapeze
- Includes pilot and gunner figures
- Waterslide decals for two versions
- No batteries required
- Keep from small children
- Contains small parts which may be swallowed
- Also includes illustrated assembly instructions
- For ages 10+
- Assembly required
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.