Nearly 200 examples of the Yenko/SC Camaro were built in 1969 and they unleashed a new wave of 'Chevy Power' in the hands of the quarter-mile legends of the day. Former SCCA racer, Don Yenko wanted to add a very special Camaro to his stable of limited production performance creations and he knew this was the car he needed. More than thirty years after they were built, these raucous machines are not only highly-valued collector cars, but they are also potent muscle cars still capable of producing heart-stopping performance.
- Camaro yenko/SS coupe
- Highly detailed L-72 427 "Big Block" motor
- Simulated alloy "mag" wheels
- Chrome plated part
- Authentic Yenko decals in white or black
- No batteries required
- Keep from small children
- Contains small parts which may be swallowed
- Also includes illustrated assembly instructions
- For ages 10+
- Assembly required
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.