One of Steve McQueen's most famous films, 'Bullitt', features a wild, roller coaster chase scene through the streets of San Francisco, with Steve McQueen driving a '68 Mustang GT. The scene is probably the first major car chase ever used in a feature film and every movie car chase that has followed over the years owes allegiance to Steve McQueen for making it happen.
- Bullitt 1968 mustang GT
- Opening hood with detailed V-8 engine
- Custom five spoke magnesium wheels
- 82 Highly detailed parts
- Decals with authentic factory graphics
- No batteries required
- Keep from small children
- Contains small parts which may be swallowed
- Also includes illustrated assembly instructions
- For ages 10+
- Assembly required
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.